Bites & Sips
Enjoy a wide range of fun and delicious food and drink offerings from morning to night. Start with local baked goods with coffee, try one of our fresh salads or sandwiches throughout the day, and wind down for the evening with our signature drinks and snacks for sharing. We partner with Savory Hospitality, locally based in Midtown Manhattan, to provide fresh food from scratch using quality ingredients crafted just for your visit.
7 am - 10:30 am: Breakfast & coffee
11:30 am - 4 pm: Lunch
5 pm - 11 pm: Dinner
Food offerings on Little Island are sourced from local vendors, so you can trust that everything you're enjoying is homegrown. Local partners include:
Little Island's beverage options feature our favorite beers from the best craft breweries in the New York regions and wines with local roots.
In the interest of park safety, we ask that you do not consume alcohol on the Southwest Overlook. Thanks for your cooperation.
Savory Talks & Performances
Join us on the following Monday evenings at 6:00 pm in The Glade for Savory Talks & Performances, a free recurring series exploring food sustainability and industry trends. Savory Hospitality hosts conversations with culinary and farming industry leaders to explore topics of sustainability and justice in our communities. As a complement to Savory Talks, our food-focused Perform in the Park artists will be featured in two events to bring elements of storytelling and dance to our exploration of food.
- June 21: Sustainable Meat & Seafood, with Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Co. and The Meat Hook
- June 28: The Future of Farming, with Bowery Farming and Brooklyn Public Farm
- July 19: The Tale of Chef Kale
- July 26: Food Incubator Pathways to Success, with The Entrepreneur Space and Bronx CookSpace
- September 20: W(h)ine Pairings Al Fresco by MeenMoves
- September 27: Bringing Justice Back to Work, with Drive Change