Visitor Health & Safety
Your safety and comfort is very important to us. Little Island has put procedures and protocols in place to maintain a safe environment for our visitors, artists, and staff.
We're asking you to do your part as well—please review this information before you visit.
For Your Visit
- If you are unvaccinated, maintain a 6-foot distance between individuals not of the same party and wear a mask or face covering when coming into close contact with others.
- Disposable masks will be on hand for any visitor should they require one.
- Wash your hands frequently in our public restrooms or use the hand sanitizer station in The Play Ground.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when using our public restrooms.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Please do not visit Little Island or attend any of our performances if you have received a positive Covid-19 diagnosis in the last 10 days or if you are feeling any symptoms of Covid-19. If you can no longer attend a performance due to these reasons, please email email@example.com so we can issue a refund.
Timed Entry & Capacity Restrictions
- Timed Entry reservations are available for all visits on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays from 12:00 pm through the remainder of the day.
- When timed entry is in effect, visitors will receive an e-ticket to be used to gain entry into the park.
- If the park reaches capacity, entry will stop temporarily. Visitors will have the option of returning later or temporarily queuing for entry.
- Certain pop-up style performances and activities will occur in The Glade, The Play Ground, and The Amph. In these events, we ask that unvaccinated visitors wear facial coverings or maintain a safe distance from others.
Food & Beverage
- Seating in The Play Ground will be arranged in a physically distant layout so that visitors can maintain social distancing.